• Turkey is suffering from high inflation and national currency devaluation on the one hand and low economic growth on the other. The Central bank is facing a difficult problem which is complicated by the heavy political pressure.
• Falling currency reserves and weaker yuan may limit the Chinese regulator in its economy supporting measures which in turn may negatively affect the demand for local assets.
• The news should support Yingde Gases Eurobonds, however, the price volatility may remain in near future.
• Marfrig’s short-term debt may be interesting for investors with a low risk appetite.
• Saudi Arabia implemented import tax that will have a negative effect on BRF’s fundamentals
FOR INTELLIGENCE ТМ