• Some comments by Vladimir Putin on Syria, Trump, Russia- Turkey relations may affect the market. However, his previous conferences did not reveal any market important information.
• Investors are likely to positively react to the news that Deutsche Bank has reached an agreement with the US Justice Department and almost halved an initial claim. Also, the payment scheme is quite comfortable for the Bank.
• Yingde Gases bonds may be under additional pressure as former directors blocked possible shares issuance. The company commented that it may face a debt acceleration.
• China’s policymakers are implementing measures to support the national bond market. It is important for preventing funds outflows from the country.
• Inflation in Mexico rose higher than expected as gasoline price liberalization and MXN decline influenced CPI trend.
• Brazilian government is expected to announce a BRL 30 bln program to stimulate the country’s economy. This is a neutral announcement for the market.
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
FOR INTELLIGENCE ТМ